True healing is the willingness to treat yourself and others better than the past ever did.
– Matt Kahn
This method of counselling not only focuses on mental health, but on the whole person -mind, body, emotion and spirit. This helps to bring:
- a more balanced lifestyle to achieve greater awareness and self-acceptance,
- a more peaceful, centred approach to life,
- greater health and wellbeing,
- a deepened sense of spirituality,
- a greater ability to cope with trauma such as abuse, depression, anxiety and loss.
As a Holistic Counsellor, I support you through a range of conditions that affect the mind, body and spirit, such as addiction, mental health, self-harming behaviours. These conditions affect an individual’s entire life and require a holistic approach. By providing a safe and nurturing space, I use a range of practices, techniques and tools such as relaxation techniques, mindfulness, meditation, art therapy and life coaching.